Welcome to the Home of Right Start Academy®
Right Start Academy (RSA) is a curriculum-based preschool dedicated to giving children the “Right Start” to a successful academic future. The premise behind Right Start Academy is to provide children with two vital pieces needed for a successful future. The two major disciplines of focus for RSA are:
- Rendering a comprehensive curriculum that provides advanced preparation for kindergarten.
- Integrating fun, physical fitness that offers knowledge, skills, and confidence needed to become healthy, active children.
The motto of Right Start Academy is “Developing POTENTIAL into REALITY…one child at a time!” At RSA, we believe that every child has the potential to be successful at whatever their little minds can dream up. Your child has the POTENTIAL to be the next President of the United States. She has the POTENTIAL to be the doctor that she pretends to be while playing. He has the POTENTIAL to live a long healthy life where exercise is routinely integrated into his daily life. Let Right Start Academy help them develop all of their hidden potential…into REALITY!
Contact the preschool for more information or to schedule a tour!
Quick Facts about Right Start Academy
- Maryland Excels Program Participant – Maryland EXCELS programs participants meet rigorous quality standards over and above those required by State licensing regulations and public school requirements. The Maryland EXCELS standards include Licensing and Compliance, Staffing and Professional Development, Rating Scales and Accreditation, Developmentally Appropriate Learning and Practice and Administrative Policies and Practices.
- Full-Time & Part-Time Programs
1. Full-Time: Monday – Friday
2. Part-Time (2 Day): Tuesday & Thursday ONLY
3. Part-Time (3 Day): Monday, Wednesday, & Friday ONLY
- Semi-Uniform – Right Start Academy is a semi-uniform preschool. RSA embroidered uniform shirts with ANY bottom are worn by teachers and students Monday through Thursday during the academic year. Each Friday is a themed day where students participate in fun themes such as Silly Sock Day, Slipper Day, Jersey Day, and Prince & Princess Day.
- Qualified Teachers – Hiring experienced professionals will allow teachers to be knowledgeable, skilled, and prepared to handle children from all learning and discipline levels. All teachers are required to complete professional development courses each year so they can implement the most current teaching techniques.
- Classroom Cameras – Offering live video feed via the internet of your child’s classroom. See what’s happening in the classroom every day!
- Location – Safely and conveniently located off Route 3 and within 10 miles of the Anne Arundel, Howard, Prince George’s, and Baltimore Counties.
- Family Environment – Providing children with a safe, nurturing, and comfortable atmosphere that stimulates learning in an exciting, yet challenging manner.
- Peanut Free Center – Because peanut allergies can be so dangerous to children that have them, RSA is a “Peanut Free Center”.
- All Inclusive Tuition – Combining quality educational services with extracurricular activities such as physical education classes, yoga, and other specialty classes, at an affordable price. All meals, including AM and PM snacks, are included in tuition rate. Call for pricing.
- Convenience – Offering 12 hours of service for busy parents (6:30am – 6:30pm).
- Worry-Free Tuition Payments – Tuition payments deducted right out of your bank account by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Use your bank account or credit card for tuition payments.
- Parent’s Night Out – Parents are offered one night out per month, without the kids. Staff stay late on a pre-planned Friday night to entertain children with themed activities, while parents enjoy time alone (nominal fee per child).
- Rental Facility – Indoor activity center can be rented on weekends for birthday parties. RSA families receive a discounted rate.
Contact Right Start Academy
Want to learn more about Right Start Academy?
There are several ways to get more information about our programs.
We are open 6:30am – 6:30pm. So give us a call at (410) 923-7575 with any questions you may have. We are here for YOU!
VISIT US (TOURS):
We love to share the RSA experience with you, so come in for a tour to see what we’re all about. Because we know a lot of planning and research goes into selecting the perfect preschool for your little one, tours are given year round – not just when we have openings. To schedule a tour, contact the preschool and someone will be happy to arrange a day and time that is convenient for you.
Yup! We love emails! Send us an email to ask questions or schedule a tour. We will be sure to get back to you the same day! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT US FORM:
If it’s easier for you, fill out our CONTACT US form and we can email you information about our program. You can even include your questions within the form.